First Day Cover: UK BU 50p Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Coin Cover
** MEMORIAM COINS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM THE ROYAL MINT **
A UK 50p has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II. And today you can own it alongside the official Royal Mail In Memoriam Stamps.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- Each cover features the official UK coin released to honour Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life
- The reverse design features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas
- The coin is also the FIRST UK coin to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- The coin features alongside Royal Mail’s official In Memoriam Stamps, which will be postmarked on their first day of issue – 10th November 2022
- Limited to just 9,500 worldwide
The In Memoriam coins are now off sale at The Royal Mint, which means this could be your last chance to own such a historically significant issue! Click 'Pre-Order' now to secure yours before the limited stock is gone!
If you wish to own both the new 50p & £5 coins in a cover, click here >>
UK 2022 QEII BU 50p First Day Cover
(+ £3.99 p&p)
Limited to 3 item(s) per household
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Stamps: GB 2022 In Memoriam 4v
- Postmarking Date: 10th November 2022
- Edition Limit: 9,500
- Coin: UK 2022 Base Metal Brilliant Uncirculated 50p