Wands at the ready as the fourth coin in the UK’s Harry Potter 50p series has been released!
The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry 50p completes the series of coins celebrating 25 years since the publication of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- Design based on Jim Kay's illustrations from the illustrated version of the book
- Features a special lenticular feature — never seen before on UK 50ps
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality and presented in official Change Checker packaging preserved for generations to come
- Fully approved by Bloomsbury publishing and J.K. Rowling
When tilted the lenticular feature switches between the number 25 and a lightning bolt!
What’s more, the first two coins in the series feature Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, whereas the third and fourth coins feature King Charles III on the obverse — creating a unique dual-portrait collection of coins which you won’t want to miss!
Click 'add to basket' below to secure the UK 2023 Hogwarts School CERTIFIED BU 50p for JUST £4.99 (+p&p).
SAVE ON POSTAGE when you order ALL FOUR Harry Potter 50p coins today! Add all four coins to your basket for £4.99 each (saving available online only) >>
2023 UK Hogwarts School CERTIFIED BU 50p
(+ £2.99 p&p)
(+ £2.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Denomination: 50p
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 8g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Reverse Designer: Ffion Gwillim
- Obverse Designer: Martin Jennings
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated