** SOLD OUT AT THE MINT **
A UK 1 Kilo Silver Proof coin has been released to honour and celebrate the incredible life, legacy and reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 1 Kilo Silver Proof coin to feature the new King Charles III portrait for coinage on the obverse of a coin.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch
- Struck from .999 Silver
- The reverse design features a graceful portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, which has been carefully curated by John Bergdah and the Royal Mint designers
- Comes presented in official Royal Mint Packaging with Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited edition presentation: 500
UK 2022 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Kilo Silver Proof Coin
Price on application
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- Country: UK
- Year: 2022
- Diameter: 100mm
- Weight: 1,005g
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: John Bergdahl
- LEP: 500