Today, you can celebrate a new era in Royal Mail history with this exclusive Gold DateStamp™ featuring the brand new King Charles III 1st Class Stamp alongside his first ever Gold Bullion 1oz Britannia.
Here's why it deserves a place in your collection...
- Features the brand new 1st Class Stamp with King Charles III's portrait – this is the first change on stamps in over 70 years
- Includes the first UK Gold 1oz Bullion coin to feature the King Charles III's portrait – as the flagship coin of the UK, this will be high on collectors' wish lists
- Struck from 24 carat Gold
- Specially postmarked by Royal Mail on the 4th April 2023 – the stamp's first day of issue
- Just 100 available worldwide!
DateStamp™ issues have a proven record for sell-outs, and when you combine two of the 'firsts' in 70 years, demand will likely exceed availability.
Don’t miss out! Click ‘Enquire Now’ to secure yours…
The First King Charles III Stamp & Gold Britannia DateStampTM
Price on application
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 24 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 32.96mm
- Weight: 31.21g
- Obverse: KCIII by Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Philip Nathan
- Finish: Bullion
- Postmarking: 4th April 2023
- Maximum Authorised Release Quantity: 100
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd