Coins that render us speechless are few and far between. But, this stunning NEW coin is a true marvel of modern numismatic techniques.
Innovatively, the coin magnificently merges heaven and hell, art and technology, engraving and filigree, and silver and gold…
Introducing the 2oz Heaven and Hell Silver Coin
Struck from 2oz of .999 Silver, this coin is sure to stand as the centrepiece of any collection.
Here are just a few reasons why…
- This coin began as a highly detailed hand-drawing. This was then replicated using state of the art minting techniques to create a hollow sphere.
- One of these techniques, called Filigree Metalwork, causes intricate cut outs that require extreme precision and skill.
- The 'Heaven' side is reminiscent of the gateway to Heaven, and features the Samoa Coat of Arms which demonstrates its legal tender status. The design has also been plated in 24-Carat Gold.
- The 'Hell' side has an antique silver finish and features imagery associated with the place that nobody wants to step foot into.
Secure yours TODAY with a down payment of just £29.90
You really do have to see it to fully appreciate all the stand-out features. It’s an outstanding work of art that merges many, highly technical, numismatic techniques. It’s just so visually spectacular, words will never be able to do it justice.
Along with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity, this coin comes presented in presentation case that is sure to keep it safe and protected for many years to come.
Secure yours now by clicking 'Add to basket'...
Heaven and Hell 2oz Silver Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Denomination: $5
- Country Of Issue: Samoa
- Metal: .999 Silver with 24-Carat Gold Plating
- Weight: 2oz
- Diameter: 50mm
- Edition Limit: 1,499
- Year Of Issue: 2021