On 6th May 2023, the world celebrated the most significant royal event of our generation: the Coronation of King Charles III.
To congratulate our new King on this remarkable feat, French President Macron gave King Charles III a very special coronation gift: a solid Gold medal.
This spectacular gift continues a tradition that began in the Coronation year of Queen Elizabeth II, where she was also presented a stunning Coronation Medal.
And today, you can own that very medal from Monnaie de Paris in Silver quality - exclusively from The Westminster Collection.
Here's why it deserves a place in your collection:
- The medal features a unique, striking portrait of His Majesty King Charles III on one side, with his Royal residence, Highgrove House, on the other.
- On 6th May 2023 King Charles III celebrated his Coronation – marking a truly historic moment.
- Designed by Monnaie de Paris, the medal is an outstanding piece of art. As an exact replication of the medal gifted to Charles, it's an impressive piece of craftsmanship.
- Struck from the highest grade of Sterling Silver, each medal has an incredible 50mm diameter – showcasing the exquisite design.
- Comes complete with an official Monnaie de Paris presentation case and certificate of authenticity.
With just 175 available worldwide, time is of the essence to secure this historic collectable.
Monnaie de Paris King Charles III Coronation Silver Medal
Price on application
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
- Country of Issue: France
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Alloy: 95% Silver
- Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 123g
- Edition Limit: 175